About Offshore Hydraulic Services
WITH OFFSHORE HYDRAULIC SERVICES, CONSIDER IT DONE!
With over 40 years of experience, we specialise in:
On-site service work
Product sales, including type matching and approval to classification with 100% professional support on the job and post service to ensure continuity of our client’s critical operation.
We also sell new and refurbished hydraulic components. Coming soon on our website!
Individual and Tailored Service
Offshore Hydraulic Services also develop niche systems specific to customer requirements and utilise both workshop and field breakdown, troubleshooting and servicing and installation activities to fulfill these requirements.
OHS receive excellent discounts from key suppliers keeping overheads at a minimum allowing us to pass competitive discounts onto our clients.
With clients ranging from offshore oil and gas to industrial, agricultural and mining industry, OHS have a loyal client base due to ongoing professionalism and utmost customer service.
- Equipped for dismantle inspection and repair of all components.
- Test bench 60 LPM to 350 Bar.
- Flushing Rig 370 LPM to 25 Bar.
- Digital data recording pressure gauges / calibrated transducers.
- Hydraulic Crimping machines to 2’’ multi-spiral hose.
- Service vehicles equipped for mobile breakdown and installation work.
- High pressure mobile test unit 30000 Psi.
- Hydraulic hose assemblies can be pressure tested and recorded in Vessel hose register if required.
- Develop hydraulic schematics through Hydrosym software.
- Custom plasma cutting by request.
Complete Product Support
Upon request, all hydraulic components can be bench tested and set to customer specifications before delivery.
We can also offer full technical support for setting up, commissioning and troubleshooting if required.
Oil sampling, reports and filtration recommendations available upon request, prior to installation of new components.
We can offer exceptional discounts from:
Any hydraulic related questions?
We offer assistance and advice with any hydraulic troubleshooting questions, reach out to us now!